On the 04th August 2022, QUACERT has certified that CadPro’s quality management system works in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 .
This is recognition for efforts to improve efficiency in the management, production and business operations according to ISO 9001 standards.
International Organization for Standardization (ISO) formally issued ISO 9001:2008 on 14th November 2008. It is the latest version of international standard for quality management that is used by organizations in 175 countries around the world.
After over 10 years of applying ISO 9001: 2008 standards for quality management, CadPro has maintained and developed a management system that ensures maximum mobilization of resources. All products are examined after each production stages using stringent quality standards.
Quality management helps CadPro leaders manage business activities effectively and productively. More over, it improves business efficiency and profitability through efficient use of resources, cost savings.
Quality management numerous benefits:
- Strict control of production processes, business services.
- Productivity improvement, reduction of wastes and unnecessary costs.
- Enhancement of relationships between leaders and employees.
- Resolving conflicts, internal disagreements caused by miscommunication when company rules are unclear. Everything is controlled and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- The establishment of discipline and professional behavior within the company.
- Creating customer confidence, meeting all quality requirements by customers, satisfying the increasing demands of customers.
- Consolidating and developing our market share, giving us advantages in penetrating international markets and regions.
- Ensuring the reputation for the quality of our products.
- Meeting the requirements of the government regarding quality management.